ALVAC, being one of the leading companies in the road maintenance sector, has performed a vast number of infrastructure repair, improvement and rehabilitation projects.
As far as new civil works is concerned, Alvac has the capacity to undertake the complete process
ALVAC’s workforce includes a wide selection of civil engineers who can undertake work such as:
- Advice, consultancy and support regarding route layout.
- Production of road restoration reports.
- Acoustic impact studies.
- Signal inventory management, improvement proposals and normative updates.
Civil work execution:
- Road curve layout improvements
- Elevated road link remodelling
- Motorway link rearrangement
- Complete road restoration and refurbishment.
ALVAC is proud to employ a wide array of experienced technicians, roadworkers and administrative support staff. The company also employs its own machinery and means, such as a mobile Intrame 260 asphalt aggregate production plant.