ALVAC manages a number of public administration concessions, pertaining to both transport and urban infrastructures.
ALVAC commits to concessions
Recent years have seen a very positive evolution in the concession of public infrastructure, validating Alvac’s commitment to the model.
In concession contracts, Alvac:
- Directs, analyses and supervises preliminary studies and tendering processes, as well as the purchase process of new concessions.
- Finances and/or optimizes the financial structure of concessions
- Controls and supervises operational concessions.
Alvac has a 24hour help desk available to clients, in which suggestions and complaints are processed in order to improve our service daily. Our highly qualified personnel works day and night in order to offer the best service 365 days of the year.
Alvac additionally cooperates with the Spanish ministry of Culture by donating 1% of the investment in public works to attenuating their impact on nearby cultural heritage sites.
The Motorway of La Mancha
The Autopista de la Mancha concession runs along the A4 motorway between the towns of Puerto Lápice and Venta de Cárdenas, and was tendered as part of the National Refurbishment Plan for 1st generation highways.
The concession budget of €319 million not only includes rebuilding and both major and minor repair works, but also maintenance and operational activities. In this way, the concession will transform the road, situating it on a par with the most modern motorways.
The project contemplates 3 major areas:
- Area 1: rebuilding and reformation of the current road, to bring into line with modern motorway standards.
- Area 2: Repair of areas and structures that conform to modern standards into pristine condition.
- Area 3: Maintenance of the road, preventive and corrective, until the contract is extinguished