Ever since its beginnings, ALVAC has always been involved in landscaping and natural space care. After 20 years working in the field, its client list includes:
From 1988 on, the company’s development in the environmental field has been constant, developing and extending the list of activities related to environmental care to include, among others:
- Design, building and maintenance of parks and gardens.
- Watering system maintenance
- Lane and walkway maintenance
- Natural space care and adaptation
- Bioengineering and civil engineering techniques for slope stabilization and erosion control
- Waterway cleaning and upkeep
- Conservation and maintenance of natural spaces
- Reforestation, forestry and forest care (pruning, clearing, biowaste collection and management…)
- Design, production and upkeep of forest lanes and paths
- Refurbishment and restoration of coastal ecosystems (beach recuperation, walkway maintenance and construction…)
ALVAC’s commitment to the environment and its care can also be seen in its pioneering role in the formation or management of a number of associations related to it, such as ASERPYMA (Environmental Restoration Business Association), at which Alvac is a member of the executive board.
ALVAC is also committed to the employment of renewable energies, recycled materials, electrical machinery and biofuel.